Safety at Essex Pride
continued from from the ticket page
.... self contained, fully fenced in and there will be full bag searches on entry, by our experienced security team. We will also have a very good Police presence as part of the event and Essex Police will be in attendance.
We are appalled by the recent events but feel it is important to not give in to these types of threats. We will be continuing to work with the police and the authorities to make sure Essex Pride remains safe, as we did last year after the Orlando attacks. We know this reassurance will ensure you have a safe and enjoyable day at Essex Pride.
Ticket / Entry Policy 2017
ESSEX PRIDE 2017
- All ticket income raised goes directly to the set up and running costs of putting on Essex Pride, Pride tickets are Valid for the Pride event on Saturday 24 June 2017
- Essex Pride at Central Park is open from 12.00pm – 10.30pm. Last entry 8.30pm.
- Patrons with bags will be required to go to the bag search lines. You may wish to avoid bringing bags as this should speed up entry.
- We have one entrance marquee where your E-Ticket will be exchanged for a wrist band and your e- ticket will be scanned. Please note all tickets will be scanned at entry and anyone found trying to gain entry using a duplicate ticket will be refused entry.
- If you don't wish to buy online then you can pick up your wristband. See the stores shown online
- Proof of age ID is required when entering the site & when e-tickets are exchanged
- Anyone found with controlled substances will be refused entry to the sites & reported to the Police.
- Strictly No legal Highs. Anyone found with legal highs will be removed from the site.
- No glass permitted onto the site.
- No alcohol to be brought onto the site.
- Right of admission to the site reserved.
- Due to our license, there is no re-entry.
- Tickets are non exchangeable and non refundable.
- Children under 12 are free (and don’t require a ticket), but must be accompanied by a responsible adult,who’s over 18, at all times.
- Essex Pride reserves the right to change artist line-ups and running orders and do not accept liability for any tickets refunds.
- Any sexual misconduct on any persons will be treated as sexual assault and dealt with accordingly by the Police.